This is an exciting opportunity to work at an amazing, mid-sized firm with an excellent culture and wonderful growth opportunity. Our client, a studio-based firm who emphasizes teamwork from concept to completion, is searching for a Construction Administrator with experience in new construction, multi-family, hospitality and mix-use projects.
The successful candidate for this position will be an ongoing resource for the entire staff on all technical matters. It is not intended that this person be assigned a role on specific projects, but once the standards have been established, the Senior Architect will have review responsibilities encompassing all projects within the office, to ensure adherence to the standards. An approachable demeanor is important in order to encourage staff to use this individual as a go-to “resource.”
- 10+ years experience in an architecture or construction firm with relevant experience working on large hospitality, residential/mixed use projects and complex building systems.
- Expertise in federal, state and local building codes and coordination with Building Departments.
- Knowledge of modern architectural methods and expertise in solving architectural design and construction problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with Studio Directors, Project Managers and technical staff on the technical quality of documents, details, and specifications.
- Perform ongoing Quality Assurance/Control reviews.
- Conduct code reviews and interpretations.
- Visit construction sites as required to confirm that the project is being built in accordance with design documents. Previous expertise in collaborating with Contractors is essential.
- Facilitate training and development of technical staff.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary in the $100,000 – $120,000 range as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply directly to Dan Cloke, firstname.lastname@example.org