Rene Gonzalez Architects (RGA) (www.renegonzalezarchitects.com) is a firm with a reputation for design excellence, creative problem solving, and a high level of client service. We focus on projects that require a unique level of critical thinking and extraordinary attention to detail. Our approach is always holistic, engaging interiors and landscape as well as architecture on projects that vary in scale from high-end custom homes, residential and commercial interiors to museum and gallery spaces, exhibition design, hospitality, and retail.
We are currently seeking an Architect or Architectural Graduate who is detail-oriented person for a project-specific position as a BIM Technician. Applicants should have demonstrable knowledge and a proven background including fluency in Revit and least five to seven years’ minimum professional experience in BIM management with advanced knowledge of the Revit platform. In addition, they should have experience working on projects from the Schematic Design to the Construction Document phases and should be qualified in contemporary design, construction detailing. This position may be full-time, or we are open to discussing work on an Independent Contractor basis, to be determined.
- Intensive production of project-specific drawings utilizing BIM software.
- Coordination with consultants to integrate their design/documentation methodologies with RGA’s to facilitate consistent and reliable transfer of information.
- Develop BIM standards and establish further protocols for use on all future projects to optimize efficiency and accuracy of BIM production and digital design, including studio best practices, file management standards, project set-up and support.
- Provide support to staff in Revit as may be required for the implementation and development of project-specific drawings.
- Working with project team throughout design and documentation to ensure the use of best practices and assist in troubleshooting issues as they arise.
Please submit examples of work and a current CV to Chloe Chelz at firstname.lastname@example.org