We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced BIM Specialist to join our award-winning New York City based firm. As a mid-sized firm, Fogarty Finger Architecture blends the best aspects of large and small firm culture, providing invaluable and rapid exposure to hands-on design and project management opportunities.
· Grow and develop BIM workflow and process for Fogarty Finger.
· Manage Revit projects and guide others through the learning process when dealing with BIM software complexities.
· Set up and manage BIM 360 projects on Autodesk Construction Cloud.
· Manage cloud-based content library consisting of Revit Families and Revit Details.
· Standardize custom BIM templates, procedural documents and workflows.
· With a team will coordinate, produce construction documents and maintain, optimize and improve the efficiency and accuracy of a BIM model from the conception phase of a project.
· Enhance the Firm’s design aesthetics by integrating Revit into the existing collaborative design process.
· Responsible for training, coaching and supporting all project teams in Revit.
· Work with BIM Manager and senior staff to further develop current Firm practices, standards, and tools to optimize efficiency and accuracy of BIM.
· Coordinate with consultants to integrate their design and documentation methodologies to facilitate consistent and reliable transfer of information.
· Research and recommend related emerging design technologies and digital design for future integration, including virtual reality and rendering.
· 2-5 years relevant post-graduate US architectural practice with experience pertaining to all phases of development and documentation (specializing in ground up, high rise, or mid-rise work)
· Professional architectural degree or master’s degree from an accredited institution
· Demonstrate advanced experience in Revit and related software including third party plug ins and add-ins.
· Additional knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino and Dynamo preferred.
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: yourname_ffa_bimspecialist
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “BIM Specialist”.
- File size must not exceed 5MB.
- No phone call or walk-ins!