At MdeAS, we know that each employee has a valuable role to play in our firm’s success. With this in mind, we strive to cultivate an environment that enables professional growth while supporting creativity, communication, health, and respect. Through several prominent international and domestic projects, our firm has established a reputation for the quality of work and attentive service, consistently delivering solutions that maximize development potential and respond to the goals and visions of our clients. With a creative design team that draws on the wisdom of experience and a resounding passion for modern architecture, our work articulates an elevated aesthetic within NYC and beyond.
We are seeking a BIM Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate has a professional degree in architecture, 5+ of experience managing medium to large-scale BIM projects, an Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit certification, and the motivation to work in a collaborative and design-intensive environment.
- Provide and plan regular Revit user seminar-style training sessions and continuing education to staff.
- Provide ongoing support with modeling, documenting, and detailing, as well as troubleshooting and guidance on BIM workflows and processes.
- Monitor and advance MdeAS’ BIM standards, including template revisions, tracking, and executing desired content development such as families, materials, shared parameters, etc.
- Attend project kick-off meetings to assist project teams with BIM project execution, implementation, and milestones.
- Audit project models to ensure optimal performance and alignment with the office’s BIM standards.
- Implement and assist additional support software utilized on projects.
- Research and keep current with new technologies and work with the leadership team to maintain the latest industry standards in BIM project execution.
- Provide regular assessments and progress reports to the leadership team on BIM implementation.
- 5+ years of experience with managing medium to large-scale BIM projects.
- Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit Certification.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited program.
- Advanced proficiency in Autodesk Revit.
- Experience in training implementation, standard development, and content management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong client communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills required.
- Strong self-motivation, organization, and a desire to teach and mentor others to advance their skills.
- Proficiency in BIM 360 Collaborate Pro, Navisworks, Plan Grid, and Bluebeam.
We believe in building well-rounded architects. Our studio environment fosters the growth of our designers’ careers through mindfulness, shared experience, and understanding. We believe collaboration and mentorship happen best when in person and thus encourage team members to participate and be present in the studio four times a week to access resources, create partnerships, and engage in a dynamic practice. With ample communication and flexibility, we respect individual agency to maintain a healthy work-life balance while designing and building the highest quality architecture alongside integrated teams. At MdeAS, we value diversity in the workplace and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about MdeAS at https://www.mdeas.com/careers.
This is a full-time position, and the salary will be commensurate with experience. The salary range is $75,000 to $90,000. In addition, a competitive benefits package includes paid time off, student loan repayment, insurance, fitness & commuter assistance, 401K & many more.
Email your resume, work samples, and a reference (PDF format) to: email@example.com. Please limit attachments to 10MB. No phone inquiries, please.