Adamson Associates, Inc., Los Angeles is searching for a BIM MANAGER (Revit Manager).
Reporting to the Principals, Project Managers, and other Adamson BIM Managers, this person will act as the lead on all BIM-related strategy, training, and application.
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced communication and facilitation skills
- Superior knowledge of architecture practices
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge to be “go to” on all Revit related inquiries from both senior and junior employees
- Resources to build credibility with all staff
- Leadership skills to connect with other Adamson Offices BIM managers to exchange information and knowledge; as well as make sure office-wide standards are being followed
- Work closely with the Principals and Project Managers to ensure that all project and contractual requirements are adhered to throughout the course of a project, flagging any issues that may negatively impact the projects.
- Organize and schedule Revit training course for those new to Revit
- Teach project processes such as Back-ups, model exchanges, recreation of central files, cleanup process.
- Suggest and implement Best Practice Solutions for Revit teams and/or individuals.
- Do project set-up for new projects.
- Maintain Revit office libraries and templates.
- Follow the development in the Revit world and suggest and implement new add-ons for specific purposes on files.
- Revit assessment for potential new employees
- Analyze how to best integrate models from different applications to be used with our Revit projects.
- Teach quality control of outputted product to team members.
- Bachelor Architecture degree or higher
- 5 years+ experience as a BIM Manager with a background in implementing training programs and developing BIM standards for a practice
- Expert level Revit proficiency. Subject matter expert on Revit, its add-ons and their application and use within architecture
Interested applicants should send a non-zipped PDF (9MB max) containing a cover letter, resume, and representative portfolio of your work to Julia O’Grady at email@example.com.
Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card.
Adamson Associates, Inc. is an award-winning architectural firm with a specialty in high-profile design. This is an exciting opportunity to work on world-renowned large and prestigious projects that transform our built environment. In addition to the traditional architectural design approach, Adamson often teams with other architectural firms to collaborate in the delivery of projects. We collaborate with many Pritzker Architecture Prize winners and similar-caliber leading design architects, which gives you an opportunity to experience how a variety of architectural firms approach the design process. Candidates have the opportunity for long-term growth and leadership. We offer a stimulating, collaborative working environment.
If you share our commitment to design excellence and would like to join a dynamic, fast-paced, supportive, team-based environment, please apply below. Please see our website, www.adamson-associates.com for further information on our projects, approach, team, position descriptions and requirements. In addition to its Downtown Los Angeles office, Adamson has associated offices in New York, Toronto, Vancouver, and London.
Adamson has a generous benefits package. Salaries commensurate with experience.