- Project experience or an eagerness to work with clients across multiple sectors, including Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Higher Ed, Workplace, Science & Technology.
- Involved in all phases of a project, from concept to close-out, with proven expertise on projects of various scales and technical complexities.
- Coordinating and supporting the integration of consultants into Autodesk cloud environments.
- Implement external BIM Execution plans and reconcile with internal practices per project.
- Develop and administer internal BIM standards and execution plans with JWA’s technology committee.
- Collaborate and contribute to construction document production.
- Supports Deign Quality Management tasks and goals. Identifies and employs methods for improving the quality of documentation for the firm to mitigate risk.
- Attend and lead client meetings and regularly interfaces with clients and consultants.
- Meet with Project Manager or the Partner-In-Charge on a regular basis to ensure projects are executed according to clients’ goals and expectations.
- Communicates staffing deficiencies and needs to the Project manager or Partner-in-Charge.
- Is an advocate for teamwork, superior client service and design excellence and encourages team members and consultants to keep these as a priority throughout the duration of a project.
- Initiating and managing Revit models through Autodesk Cloud.
- Develop annual Revit templates and support the building of internal BIM libraries.
- Supervises small to medium projects; with the ability to produce, delegate, and coordinate the work of internal designers and external consultants. Understands the required scope of work and is responsible for the team’s execution of the work in an efficient but thorough manner.
- Professional architectural license preferred but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in an architecture office.
- Commitment to expanding technical knowledge through architectural practice.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience writing specifications and the ability to teach this skill to less experienced designers.
- Ability to use sound and independent judgment.
- Solid understanding of building and life safety code.
- Proven ability to design, product technical documentation, and understanding of the construction administration process.
- An interest or expertise in sustainable design is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Revit.
- 2+ years managing files and workflow through Autodesk Cloud (BIM360).
- Ability to compile Navisworks models, run clash detection, and lead live “fly-throughs”.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Enscape .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Architecture
- Project related travel 1-4 times a year; local travel within the Southeastern Region
JacobsWyper will not be accepting outside recruitment assistance on this position including from agencies with a written agreement in place. Any staffing/employment agency, person or entity that submits a resume to JacobsWyper does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of JacobsWyper. JacobsWyper will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting staffing/employment agency, person or entity.