A family owned Design and Construction firm specialising in high end bespoke residential projects, with 30 years of industry experience our team has a wealth of knowledge to share. Our emerging design team and award-winning construction arm work seamlessly to deliver projects from concept to creation.
Seidler Group is looking for an experienced candidate passionate about residential Design and Documentation.
The role will encourage and develop a unique approach to residential design and construction methodology with each project demanding precision and bespoke detailing.
Working in a small team you will be exposed to all facets of the Design and Construction process including working alongside the estimating and construction teams.
This role requires an individual that is confident in working autonomy, interacting with clients to provide excellent service, and liaising with consultants, contractors and suppliers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
– Residential Documentation experience using Revit.
– A thorough understanding of Residential Construction Processes.
– Experience working with structural and various other consultants.
– Thorough knowledge of Building and Planning regulations.
– Passionate about design with a good eye for detail
Years of Experience Needed:
3+ yrs of experience
Program Knowledge Needed:
Find out more info about the practice: