- Participate in a collaborative design process from concept through construction documents.
- Maintain project templates and RKA BIM workflow manual for all project types.
- Institute and manage in-office training sessions to increase Revit experience office wide.
- Oversee and manage the production of accurate, detailed Revit models for technical and contract documentation for construction of project(s).
- Work with consultants, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to ensure BIM models meet RKA and client standards.
- Coordinate, manage, and maintain BIM family libraries and project set up.
- Serve as the in-house resource to resolve Revit issues and to support staff in their daily use of the BIM platform.
- Maintain, update, distribute, and provide clarifications to/for the BIM Execution Plan.
- Lead and facilitate the BIM kick-off meeting with project team member modelers and explain the BIM implementation plan and management protocols.
- Lead BIM Quality Control (QC) efforts including Navisworks clash detection and proper modeling and adherence to standards.
- Regular model management administration and maintenance.
- Manage and coordinate sensitive and confidential information.
- Ensure all content used within the project is consistent with producing construction documents in adherence to production standards.
- Oversee RKA technology platforms, manage software, and hardware issues and upgrades and basic IT support as liaison to IT consultant.
Skills and Qualifications
- Industry experience required in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction – Architectural background preferred.
- 5 years of professional experience in architecture or related field.
- 5 years of experience with BIM using Revit platform – understanding of Revit programming (e.g. Dynamo) preferred.
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, and construction techniques.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, willing and able to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance.
This job was added under BIM Architect category
Chapel Hill, NC, USA 5 Sep 2023
Colorado Springs, CO, USA 29 Sep 2023
Orlando, FL, USA 29 Sep 2023
Colorado Springs, CO, USA 30 Sep 2023
Washington, DC, USA 30 Sep 2023