Studio Seilern Architects is seeking a BIM coordinator to join its team in London.
About Studio Seilern Architects
Studio Seilern Architects is a London based international creative practice established in 2005 by Christina Seilern with the intent of producing exceptional architecture that lasts, working across geographies, building sizes and typologies. Our diverse portfolio of built work spans the UK, Europe and Africa.
Studio Seilern Architects is seeking a BIM coordinator to join its team and help establish and manage BIM project workflows within office.
As a BIM coordinator you will be responsible for :
- developing and maintaining BIM protocols
- implementing BIM Execution Plan and set up the modelling environment
- ensuring the accuracy of models and datasets
- providing training and assistance to the project team and explaining procedures and standards
- sourcing and maintaining model content
- coordinating data modelling and handover of information
- liaising with the design team
- creating adaptive components and custom Revit families
Essential skills/experience/qualifications required:
- Minimum one year experience as BIM Coordinator with good knowledge of BIM Level 2
- Navisworks and COBie experience is desirable
- capable of showing a solid working background with the delivery of BIM projects
- building design experience RIBA Stage 3-5
- knowledge of Dynamo experience is an advantage but not required
You will have excellent organisational skills, strong attention to details and have a pro-active and positive disposition. You will be good at relationship building with the ability to liaise at all levels. You will need to be a practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated.
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.