We are seeking a motivated and highly experienced BIM and AI Integration Manager to work collaboratively in a team environment performing technical production of documents through all phases of architecture. This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients, and regulatory agencies. This position also entails researching and integrating Artificial Intelligent technologies into the practice workflows. You will transition into the position under the direction of our current BIM Manager and the location will be at the Brooks + Scarpa offices in California, address:
3929 W 139th Street, Hawthorne, Ca 90250.
- Manage software products, subscriptions, and purchasing.
- Responsible for supporting and educating staff.
- Responsible for advanced computational methodologies, AI integration and BIM implementations.
- Manage BIM Projects, template, libraries and workflows.
- Review and evaluate staff and applicant BIM level and experience.
- Suggesting staffing and team structures for successful BIM project delivery.
- Evaluate latest software and AEC technologies and propose improvements and implementation as required.
- Strong & proven modeling skills in Autodesk Revit and Rhinoceros. Other software experience is an advantage.
- Proven experience within BIM360 suite and Autodesk construction cloud.
- Proven experience in developing construction documentation and delivering LOD300 BIM models.
- Proven experience in working within BIM framework and coordinate BIM models with external consultants.
- Ability to build and develop generative algorithms with either Grasshopper or Dynamo. Minimum advanced knowledge of at least one of the generative softwares is required.
- Python/C# Scripting skills is an advantage.
- Working with integrated software such Rhino.Inside and Twinmotion.
- Familiarity with google workspace.
- Precision oriented and curious individual.
- Ability to build, manage and modify customized parametric families.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Send CV and interest letter to: email@example.com with ‘BIM Manager CV’ in the subject line.
Visit our website for more information about us: https://www.brooksscarpa.com