Associate Architect Job in Manchester
Associate Architect job in Manchester. My client is a 100% employee-owned practice working across Heritage and Conservation projects for all RIBA stages. Currently on stages 4-5 of an impressive project Located in central Manchester
Our client was founded in the 1940s and has grown to over 300 people across 11 UK offices. In this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers, and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best-loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, master planning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential, and many more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support Delivery of the current project at stages 4 and 5
- Manage and support teams delivering work packages on-site
- Apply excellent technical and construction knowledge
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication
- Experience taking the financial success of projects with strong commercial awareness
- Daily use of BIM/ Revit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience managing teams and Projects
- Experience in Business Development, work winning, and Bidding
- Experience leading a small to medium-sized studio or team
- 10 years PQE
- AABC, SCA/CA accreditation desirable
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
What you get back
- £50,000 – £60,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible and Hybrid working 2 days WFH
- Annual Leave increasing with Service
- Life assurance
- Subscription fees.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Manchester – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14101) #LI-DP1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd