Associate Job in North London
An Associate job is now available to join a multi-disciplinary architectural practice in North London.
This company of around 20, fosters an environment of growth, working on a mixture of projects from housing to office and mixed-use developments. Senior Architects and Associates will be considered for this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage teams of Architects and Architectural Assistants
- Oversee multiple projects across all RIBA stages
- Attend client/contractor meetings where required
- Show diligence in quality management of projects
- Uphold all architectural guidelines and standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post Part III
- Vectorworks experience is essential
- Good knowledge of building regulations and construction methods
- Previous site experience
- Capability to lead meetings with clients/contractors
- Strong experience managing teams and projects
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary £50,000 – £55,000
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas closure
- Ongoing training and development support
- Regular CPD
- Weekly ‘knowledge sessions’ to discuss various industry topics
- Flexible Fridays – option to work remotely every Friday.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Job in North London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13917)