Position reports to the Managing Director.
- Owner coordination – Take leadership in contracts, billings and communications.
- Team Leadership – Balance deliverables
- Firm coordination – Oversee budgets and profitability.
- Project Control – Maintain deadlines and quality control.
- Financial Management – Demonstrate a superior understanding of financial management.
- Business Development and Marketing – Take a leadership role in response to new business.
- 8-10 years of experience in architecture / interior architecture practice
- US architect’s registration strongly preferred.
- Experience leading project teams, managing project schedules and budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge, experience and understanding of AIA contract documents.
- Experience in entitlement and plan check approval processes in California.
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision.
- Understanding of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and other graphic / rendering software.
- Understanding of sustainable strategies including familiarity with LEED or other green rating system.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurances, vacation, paid time off, flexible spending, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, travel insurances, reimbursement for professional licensing/certification exam fees, continuing education programs, 401(k) and commuter benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability status.
*****Please combine work samples and resume as one pdf before uploading (required)******
Apply here: https://hlw.bamboohr.com/jobs/…