Leroy Street Studio is a unique architectural practice inspired by innovation in design, the craft of construction, and a collaborative approach. We are seeking a creative and organized individual to support project teams in the design process through 3D modeling and visualization.
- Support an iterative and collaborative design process from early conceptual phases through advanced detailing.
- Develop a range of digital visualizations from quick drawings for internal use to professional-quality drawings for presentations and marketing including digital modeling, rendering, conceptual diagrams, and VR experiences.
- Understand and interpret design intent and work within a modern design aesthetic.
- A strong interest in architecture and design.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and technical accuracy.
- Proficiency in Rhino, SketchUp, VRay, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with ARCHICAD and Twinmotion and/or Prospect VR a plus.
- Willingness to learn and develop new digital tools and processes.
- The position requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a proactive self-starter.
- Architectural degree preferred.
To apply please send resume, portfolio, and cover letter with qualifications and availability to: email@example.com. Please include in the subject line: “Renderer – your_name”. No phone inquiries please.