Recognized for iconic New York spaces such as the Standard Hotel, the Boom Boom Room, the Ace Hotel and Le Coucou, Roman and Williams is an award-winning architectural and interior design firm in NoHo. Each of our projects demonstrates a detailed and comprehensive design vision, making each a unique guest experience. Roman and Williams is currently engaged in an international roster of projects in the cultural, institutional, hospitality, retail and residential spheres.
Our office seeks an architect with 2-5 years professional experience to work specifically within the Rendering department of the studio, in a full time capacity, working across multiple projects at once. At Roman and Williams, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to executing thoughtful projects with beauty and guest experience as our main objectives.
You will contribute to the production and coordination of visualization projects within active design phases. Applicants should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a strong ability in the following:
- Ability to collaborate and work on a project team.
- Proficiency and experience with Revit, Autocad, and/or Rhino, both modeling and rendering. Ultimately all models are imported into Revit for final rendering, and post-production may be undertaken in Photoshop. We seek a technically proficient professional to support our current rendering efforts and bring technological expertise to our team.
- Command of architectural language for sophisticated environment modeling. Command of decorative and furniture-scale design for sophisticated furniture & lighting modeling. Mastery of modeling of upholstered, drapery, textiles, and otherwise delicately textured and modeled surfaces is a must.
- Strong graphics and visual presentation skills.
- Fluency in Adobe CS.
- Dexterity with hand drawing or rendering capabilities is a plus, but not required.
The Applicant should be organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to take on a variety of scales of modeling – architectural and decorative. Strong verbal and written communications skills, time management and the ability to multi-task will be required.
*Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio/work samples in PDF format to email@example.com
*Please title your email: (your name) – RW Visualization Application
*Please copy your cover letter into the body of the email.
*Please attach your resume and work samples documents in PDF format only,or via Dropbox link.