BRANDON ARCHITECTS is seeking an Architectural Visualization Artist to join our team in creating high-end residential, commercial and hospitality projects. This is a full-time position with opportunities for growth in an extremely collaborative, design studio atmosphere.
The Architectural Visualization Artist should have a degree in Architecture or Visual Arts and a desire to focus on architectural representation and visualization with a keen eye for composition and lighting quality. An interest in related artistic disciplines, ranging from photography, film, to graphic design is an exceptional quality for the position.
The candidate should demonstrate an immense knowledge of high-end rendering techniques and post production skills for applicable software (3ds-Max, V-ray, Adobe products, etc.) and plugins. A strong insight of Virtual Reality is a top qualification for presentations. Communication of our designs through industry leading technology including: ArchiCAD, 3ds-Max, V-Ray, Twinmotion, Lumion, Enscape, VR (Oculus and Reverb supported) and Adobe Suites. The ability to work and collaborate in a creative team environment is essential.
- Degree in Architecture and/or the Visual Arts
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in image-making within a architectural design firm or rendering agency
- Fluency in visualization software (3ds-Max, V-Ray, Corona, Twinmotion, Lumion, Enscape, etc.)
- Strong graphic and design talent with highly creative approach towards image-making
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to present and communicate ideas
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.
Compensation will be based on experience and talent.
BRANDON ARCHITECTS is a talented, diverse, and motivated group of designers who have been influencing the communities of Newport Beach, coastal Orange County, and beyond since 2009. Their youthful and inspired approach to the design process has afforded them a vast variety of projects ranging from high-end custom residential to modern custom luxury boutique hotels. We take a holistic approach with each project, evaluating the needs of the client with the constraints of a site to determine appropriate and unique solutions that exceed expectations. Great design is achieved through a creative process and implemented using today’s latest 3D/BIM project execution tools. In addition, our smart design process explores available sustainable techniques and technologies to present green and socially responsible architecture in an affordable manner.
Communication via email only, no phone calls or drop-in inquiries. Applicants can send letters of interest, resumes, list of references, and work examples (limit 10MB) in PDF format to: email@example.com