Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is award-winning and RIBA Chartered, and they are based in Lancashire. The practice is currently going through a period of growth in their technical team and are looking to bring on a talented Architectural Technologist.
The practice work across a range of sectors, with some of their recent work including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Mixed Use and Commercial projects. Revit knowledge would be essential to succeed in the position.
The ideal candidate will have several years UK based industry experience working as an Architectural Technologist and boast strong technical abilities.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Sufficient industry experience working in a technical role.
- A degree or HND/HNC in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- An excellent understanding of Revit.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Produce working drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team regarding the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
- Ideally previous exposure in a job running position.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792356100 OR alternatively, send your CV across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!