Keystone Architects is a full service general architectural practice based in Maryborough with 30 years’ experience in the region. A significant portion of our projects are for government departments such as QHealth, QBuild, DMT and Queensland Education. As well as residential clients we also look after 4 private schools and a number of commercial clients. We are recognised as heritage architects by DES as we have worked on the majority of listed buildings in Maryborough. We are currently a team of 8 but will shortly be losing two students back to their studies and their seats are here to be filled. We look forward to welcoming a team player who will enjoy the learning opportunity and great variety of projects.
This is a unique opportunity for sea change/ tree change/ mentoring.
We are looking for someone with at least two years of study under their belt and a good grasp of Revit to join our team.
More qualified applicants are also welcome.
• Confident in Revit. AutoCad or Coreldraw suite a bonus.
• Motivated to grow.
• Excellent personal presentation, communication and time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate within a larger design team
• Organised, neat and tidy (unlike me).
• Full, unrestricted working rights in Australia (sponsorship not offered)
• Ability to work full-time in our office
2+ yrs of study
Confident in Revit.
AutoCad or Coreldraw suite a bonus.
Find out more info about the practice: