For well over a century, 19six Architects has been dedicated to projects that enrich the community. Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906, our firm is rooted in serving clients within the K-12, Community College, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic markets. 19six Architects offers a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our staff and provide opportunities for professional and personal development.
19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Support/Drafter II to provide support to our Project Managers across our market sectors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting support.
- Modeling support.
- Produce detailed and accurate construction documents.
- Design Development.
- Research and implement code analysis.
- Work under the supervision of our Project Managers and Coordinators.
- Associates degree is required, Bachelors in Architecture is a plus.
- One plus (3+) years industry experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Suite.
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Detail oriented.
- Eagerness to learn.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are proud to reside here in Central and Southern California and provide our employees with meaningful work while living a great life.
BENEFITS OF BEING A 19SIX EMPLOYEE:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee Premiums
- Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Project Sharing Plan
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Payment of Professional Licensing/Registration/Certification fees, as well as 50% of Annual National, State and Local Professional Organization Dues
- LEED Licensing Benefit
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Office Hours, Including Option 9/80 Schedule
- and lots of collaborative fun!
Join our team, community, and atmosphere!
To Apply Please email your cover letter and resume in a PDF format to Kiersten Ozhelevskiy at firstname.lastname@example.org