Project Manager (K-12)
- Full leadership responsibility for the management of multiple K-12 type projects of varying sizes and complexities.
- Ability to develop and manage all phases from conceptual design through construction.
- Act as the primary client contact in coordination with the Managing Principal Architect.
- Develop project programs, scope, schedules and budgets.
- Report regularly and directly to a managing principal architect.
- Submit drawings to DSA for a successful intake and develop thoughtful and complete responses for DSA back check and approval.
- Communicate with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to resolve project details and technical issues and that comply with office standards.
- Assign work to the project team, provide instruction, guidance and mentorship to team members.
- Track and follow-up on communication to team members, clients and consultants as needed.
- General Office Duties as required as related to position.
- 8+ years of k-12 experience through all phases of architectural projects.
- Division of the State Architect plancheck experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture preferred but not required.
- Architectural license preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Revit, 2D CAD drawing, Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of Bluebeam, SketchUp and relevant Adobe products preferred.
- Self-Motivated / Self-Starter.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Needs to be extremely organized.
- Detail oriented.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- General computer proficiency with either Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
- A minimum of 40 hours per week required
- Required Office Hours: Variable due to Covid 19.
- Compensation will be dependent on qualifications and licensure
This job is in an office environment, nearly always working indoors. Remote work set-up during Covid19.
- Stationary Position frequently remains stationary up to 90% of the time and sitting up to 8 hours in a day
- Move/Traverse infrequently bend, stand, stoop and/or walk
- Carry Weight infrequently carry weight and/or lift objects (light to heavy) weighing up to 25 pounds
- Hearing and Speech frequently communicates with the ability to hear and talk on a regular basis with employees, coworkers, and all personnel matters; must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Sight frequent use of sight to detect images on computer, office documents, and office objects near and far
Benefits For Full-Time Employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Eligibility
- Clean, Air Conditioned, Friendly Working Environment
- Discretionary Bonus Based on Several Factors
All Applicants are subject to a background screening on a state and federal level. This job posting is subject to change at any time. Nothing in this job post is meant to guarantee an employment offer. This job description neither restricts nor prevents management’s right to assign and/or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time of the essential functions. It does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be subsequently assigned.
This job was added under Project Manager category
Other jobs by Juliasee more
New York, NY, USA 6 Jun 2023
Madison (remote possible), WI, USA 6 Jun 2023
Boston, MA, USA 6 Jun 2023
Boston, MA, USA 6 Jun 2023
Athens (remote possible), GA, USA 6 Jun 2023