Babcock Design Group is seeking the next generation of architectural design leadership in our SLC office. Talented and highly motivated individuals interested in career advancement will be given the opportunity to grow into a role of project design and management. We offer an unparalleled collaborative and energetic team environment. Employee will be called upon to help shape our projects, as well as our firm’s future.
As Project Manager, this individual will lead the architectural team. Scheduling, staffing and directing the team will be primary roles, with effort towards designing, developing and coordinating a variety of project types. This full-time position requires an individual with experience and in-depth knowledge of project management, construction techniques, digital graphics experience. The PM will generate fee proposals, project work plan, direct day to day team operations and oversee project-related issues. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience working in an architectural firm
· Ability to take a lead role in scheduling and task delegation
· Experience using Revit in a professional office.
· Excellent interpersonal skills – you will work directly with clients
· Knowledge of the design process and development of construction documents
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· Competency in BlueBeam , Sketchup, AutoCAD
· Competency with Adobe Creative Suite products
Babcock Design Group offers very competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, Holidays, Vacation & Personal. We have an exceptional team with a relaxed professional work atmosphere that thrives on collaboration from all team members. We’re looking for someone who wants to take the next step and accelerate their career. Join us.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
Company’s Facebook page:
- Monday to Friday