David Smotrich & Partners Architects is a committed, passionate group of design professionals with depth and diversity of experience that allows us to address a wide variety of project types successfully. We draw upon our collective expertise to provide full-service architectural design with a niche in the Higher Educational and Public Sectors. We are proud of our dynamic yet stable, and energetic working environment. Your contribution will shape the outcome of projects and you will be recognized for the contributions you make.
We are a medium sized, award-winning architectural practice and we are seeking two self-motivated Project Managers to join our team.
Position Description: We are seeking highly motivated Architects with 5+ years of experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of design including providing Construction Administration. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing small groups of Junior Architects to run renovation projects in various stages of design and Construction.
- Strong Technical Architectural expertise.
- Proficiency with all applicable software packages including but not limited to AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Collaborative and professional work ethic, team player.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with supervision.
- Critical thinking
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proactive nature and initiative
In addition to our competitive wages, we offer a substantial compensation package along with the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. This position is in office.
Base Salary will be determined based on a variety of factors including the experience and expertise of individual Candidates. It is anticipated that the Base Salary range will be between $55,000.00 to $85,000.00. Base Salary is part of the overall compensation package. In addition to the Base Salary many additional benefits are also offered. The full compensation package will be reviewed in detail with select Candidates.
If this sounds like an exciting position, please forward your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-national applicants must have a valid U.S. work authorization ID/Permit.