NCA Studio is an award-winning, woman owned architecture firm based in the Arts District of Los Angeles, and we are looking for a Architectural Project Coordinator/Job Captain (3-5 years of experience) to join our team. We are a small team of designers and problem solvers who design and manage a diverse range of projects from restaurants, commercial offices, and community centers to luxury residential.
We are seeking a full-time Architectural Project Coordinator/Job Captain who has experience in commercial design, coordinating consultants, construction document production, construction administration and excellent communications skills. Candidates should be design-sensitive, flexible, collaborative, and able to generate drawings using Revit and ACAD programs.
We seek candidates with the following requirements:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 3-5+ years of experience working in an architecture
- Expertise in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Strong graphic, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to manage a project schedule and team and documents from design through construction.
- Understanding of zoning and building codes and experience coordinating with city agencies.
- Experience coordinating the requirements of jurisdictional agencies and multi-disciplinary consultants into project designs.
- Experience in construction administration
- Experience in project budgets and schedules
- Experience in hospitality/ commercial design and construction
- Proficient in English, both in verbal and written form
- Only persons currently residing in and able to legally work in the US will be considered. No international applicants for this position please.
Send us a resume, portfolio (PDF format only) and any other relevant information to info@NCAstudio.com with “Architectural Project Coordinator/Job Captain” in the subject line. We are not taking calls on this position but will contact you if we want to set up an interview. Please keep your total email attachment size reasonable (under 5 MB or send us a link to download.)