For well over a century, 19six Architects has been dedicated to projects that enrich the community. Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906, our firm is rooted in serving clients within the K-12, Community College, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic markets. 19six Architects offers a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our staff and provide opportunities for professional and personal development.
19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Drafter III/Job Captain to support projects within our Education, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic Design Studios.
Role and Responsibility
- Create, coordinate, revise, and, maintain project design, production, and documentation at all project phases (Pre-Design through Construction Administration and Certification).
- Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions.
- Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope and budget.
- Coordinate design with consultants and architectural team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with architectural team, consultants, and clients.
- Handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Passion for design.
- Professional certification in drafting, construction design, architecture, or related discipline.
- Five to eight (5+) years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite.
- Experience with DSA or OSHPD is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated, positive, and proactive problem solver.
- Detail oriented.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are proud to reside here on California’s Central Coast and provide our employees with meaningful work while living a great life.
Benefits of being a 19six Employee:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee Premiums
- Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Project Sharing Plan
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Payment of Professional Licensing/Registration/Certification fees, as well as 50% of Annual National, State and Local Professional Organization Dues
- LEED Licensing Benefit
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Office Hours, Including Option 9/80 Schedule
- and lots of collaborative fun!
Join our team, community, and atmosphere!
To Apply Please email your cover letter and resume in a PDF format to Veronica Randa at firstname.lastname@example.org.