ODAA is an exciting, design-focused Architecture and Interiors practice spanning both the commercial and residential sectors in the West Adams district of Los Angeles. We have a strong collaborative culture that fosters creative energy and design solutions that all team members are a part of. We strive to inspire and support our clients from the beginning to the end of our projects.
We are currently seeking a motivated Architectural Designer ll to fulfill a full-time position who is excited about design, who wants to be part of a great team, who wants to learn, who is motivated push themselves, and wants to be part of seeing projects come to life.
We are looking for someone that:
- Must have a Bachelors and/or Masters of Architecture degree.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Has 4-5 years of experience in a design firm.
- Has strong design sensibilities.
- Has ability to be self-motifivated on tasks.
- Accepts new challenges.
- Can work on multiple projects/task simultaneously.
- Can manage fast-paced deadlines.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Excels in graphic presentation skills.
- Has software proficiency in:
- Rendering (Enscape, V-Ray, Lumion)
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design)
- Has a high level of skill building physical models (both by hand and 3D printing).
Professional duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Assistance with presentation drawings, diagrams, and renderings.
- Consultant coordination and development of construction documents.
- Assistance with city permitting.
- Assistance in construction administration.
- 3D computer modeling and rendering.
Benefits. Salary is commensurate with education level, professional experience, and demonstrated knowledge. ODAA offers competitive benefits including Health and IRA with matching, as well as two weeks of paid vacation, paid holidays and sick leave. ODAA is an Equal-opportunity employer.
Remote. Currently, ODAA offers remote access every Friday. The rest of the week is expected to be in person.
Please submit your resume, portfolio samples, salary requirements, and confirmation of eligibility to work in the US to: firstname.lastname@example.org.