Architectural Designer/Job Captain
Please, NO phone calls with regards…
· Must be a US green card holder or US citizen and currently living in NYC or the boroughs.
Archetype Architecture is a small architecture/interiors firm with an extensive, diverse portfolio of projects across residential, commercial, hospitality, and community facilities. We are seeking an Architectural Designer/Job Captain to manage projects at our office in New York.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of architectural experience working on mid- to large-scale residential and commercial projects in New York City, with a working knowledge of NYC building codes, zoning regulations, and NYC Department of Buildings processes. This mid-level position reports directly to the firm Principal.
- Manage all phases of architectural projects, including feasibility studies, schematic design and development, client communication and engineering consultant coordination
- Produce architectural drawings and 3D renderings
- Conduct zoning analysis and interpret NYC building and energy codes to ensure compliance
- Prepare and file plans/documentation with the NYC Department of Buildings and related city agencies
- Maintain ongoing communication with client, general contractor and engineering consultants
- 3-5 years of architectural work experience in design and construction documentation
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D software
- Working knowledge of NYC Building Code and Zoning Resolution
- Excellent verbal, written communication and computer skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and a positive attitude
- Must speak English fluently-Bilingual (a plus)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary $65-75,000
- Paid time off
- Health insurance and 401k with employer contribution
TO APPLY: Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com MUST include the ‘ Architectural Designer/Job Captain” in the subject line of your email.
NO phone calls please-