Bettina Zerza Architecture PLLC is a New York City–based architecture and design firm dedicated to facing the challenges of today’s built environment and anticipating those of tomorrow.
We embrace the challenges inherent across a wide range of work, utilizing our expertise to deliver design solutions that bring value to clients and users. We collaborate with engineers and a variety of experts to create productive relationships throughout the design process. At Zerza, we encourage creativity, collaboration, and innovation. We want our team members to be fulfilled during their time with us as we know our continuing success comes from collaborating with and engaging the right talent.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Architectural Designer/ Architect with 5+ years of experience to join our team in New York.
You could be the right fit if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have previously contributed to the design, production, and coordination of large-scale projects in REVIT. Experience working with engineers and consultants to coordinate design and produce construction drawings is a plus. The person who fills this role will be working on high-profile projects in New York City. The role requires working well in a collaborative office environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience level. This role will be eligible to receive our employee benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional degree in architecture
- A minimum of 5 years of proven project experience
- Excellent REVIT skills
- Ability to work on DD and CD sets.
- Ability to collaborate with a large team that includes architects, engineers, consultants, and a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work on complex large-scale projects, communicate. clearly, and provide technical solutions when required
- Excellent spoken and written English to communicate effectively. with clients and the project team
- Knowledge and experience to run with tasks independently and. potentially manage junior staff
Proficiency in the following programs is required:
- Autodesk REVIT
- Autodesk BIM 360
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Teams
Please email a PDF including your résumé and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.