Small architect firm is seeking a talented, qualified, and driven designer/drafter with strong design and AutoCAD drafting skills to join our San Jose Office. Our office has extensive experience with projects covering commercial/retail, restaurants, office TI and single-family residential work in the Bay area. For those interested, there are significant opportunities for growth and licensure.
- Support the principal architect in all areas of architectural design: conceptual design, presentation, schematic design, construction administration, and permitting and entitlements.
- Prepare accurate and coordinated design development and construction documents with the project team and consultants.
- Visit job sites, verify existing building conditions and take field measurements.
- Research building codes and materials.
- Agency work for permit processing.
- 0-5 years of full-time experience in an architectural office.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Self-motivated, energetic, responsible and organized, with strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English
- The ability to multi-task with experience of working on multiple projects at a time
- B.S. Architecture or equivalent experience
- Salary commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and samples of work to email@example.com or email a link to download demonstrating your design ability and interests.