A reputable NYC Architecture Firm is looking for a talented, creative, and organized individual to join our team. We are seeking an experienced and educated architect with inspiring of being registered and who has a passion for design and construction documents.
As a member of our team, you will play a critical role in the development and execution of innovative architectural projects. You will work closely with our team of professionals to produce design and construction documents that reflect our high standards for quality and creativity.
We are looking for someone who has strong technical and creative skills, is independent and self-motivated, and has a collaborative work ethic. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including residential, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Our team fosters a dynamic and supportive work environment, providing ample opportunities for professional development and career advancement. We seek candidates who have a passion for learning and a drive to tackle new challenges, as we believe these experiences promote self-improvement and personal growth.
This role will be primarily focused around.
* Perform architectural assignments with general direction, no immediate supervision, and work independently as well as collaboratively with others toward design solutions.
* Assist in developing design and technical solutions for projects in all phases, including graphics, renderings, physical modeling, and performance metrics for the successful communication of the design goals
* Assist in the project’s narrative for meeting building performance goals, including metrics, verification, and design integration
* Assisting PMs in task delegation to the project team
* Communicating with consultants and clients to implement their goals in project deliverables.
* Creating new and modifying existing drawings in AutoCAD/REVIT in a timely manner and with efficiency
* Carrying out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques or procedures
* Enforcing quality control internally and externally.
* Ensuring project specifications and drawings are being adhered to and alerting PMs of divergences.
* Anticipate and troubleshoot project-specific problems and participate in developing and implementing solutions.
* Keeping up to date on building codes.
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture.
– 7-10+ years of professional experience
– 5 years minimum experience in Revit / Sketchup
– Excellent communicator (spoken and written)
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously.