Olivia Williams Studio is a full service design studio, specializing in high end residential interior design and interior architecture. Please see our website here: https://www.oliviawilliamsstud…
We are seeking an Architectural Designer with 5+ years of experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is highly technically skilled and has a refined aesthetic. You are driven, invested in your craft, a great communicator and have a desire to join a growing studio to become a key member of the design team.
Applicants should demonstrate a strong balance between design sensitivity and technical knowledge, together with the project organization skills that are necessary to operate in a fast-paced environment on international projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capable of overseeing several projects simultaneously.
- Working with our Principal to develop conceptual direction for projects as well as finished 3D renderings for client presentation.
- Producing Schematic Design, Design Development Documents and/or Construction Documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture.
- At least 5 years experience at a high-end architectural or interior design firm.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup.
- Adept in using 3D programs for interior and exterior renderings.
- Must be organized in all facets of the job to ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability, highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Hand sketching skills are a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation packages are commensurate with experience.
Full-time benefits package includes
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- PTO, Sick Days, Public Holidays.
Location: Venice, Los Angeles, California