We are currently seeking Architectural Designers and Intermediate Architects/Architectural Designers for a number of positions available.
Brandon Haw Architecture (BHA) is an international architecture and planning firm based in Brooklyn, NY with ongoing projects located around the world; including residential, commercial, institutional, educational facilities and mixed-use developments.
Please visit our instagram: www.instagram.com/brandonhawarchitecture
and our website: www.brandonhawarch.com for more information about us.
The ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Master or Bachelor of Architecture degree program or related combination
- 1-2 years work experience for Architectural Designer position
- 3-5 years work experience for Intermediate Architect/Architectural Designer position
- REVIT experience in a collaborative workplace setting is required.
- Experience producing Schematic Design, Design Development Documents and/or Construction Documents is required.
- Strong skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino modeling
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and preparation of presentation materials
- Strong skills in Autodesk Enscape / Vray rendering
- Thorough knowledge and experience with codes
- Understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals
- Proven leadership skills with an emphasis on consultant coordination and client communication
- Commitment to their own professional growth
Salary Range: $ 65,000 – 95,000 (annually) commensurate with experience
Additional Skills/Credentials that will be considered a plus
- Licensed in NY
- Demonstrated knowledge and strong references in commercial office architecture, office space planning and multifamily residential tower design.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a 401k plan.
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, BHA will not offer relocation benefits for this position.