Wannemacher Jensen Architects, an award-winning practice, provides architectural design, programming, space analysis, interior design, and master planning services to public and private clients. WJA’s work spans a vast array of typologies, including sports and recreational, cultural arts, educational, municipal, public safety, office, and residential..
- minimum 1 year of professional work experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Experience with ground up design / construction on institutional commercial and cultural building types. We have a diverse portfolio.
- Experience with construction documents
- Experience with consultant coordination
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a collaborative disposition
- Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suites is preferred. AutoCad is required. Grasshopper programming is encouraged.
- Provide examples of renderings
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please do not apply if you do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
Please include salary expectations and availability. We provide Health care, 401K, competitive bonuses and professional development.