Summary of Position:
As an Architectural Designer, you will be responsible for designing and drafting architectural projects under the guidance of Project Architects/Project Managers. As part of a multi-disciplined firm, you will be coordinating with MEP, Site/Civil, and Structural Engineers. You will be responsible for the production of architectural construction documents while adhering to client requirements, code requirements, and site adjustments.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required
- Proficient in development and documentation standards for design and construction drawings
- Understand terminology of the architectural and construction industry
- Possess strong design & communication skills
- Demonstrate ResCheck & ComCheck software competency
- Familiarity with Revit, Sketchup and other 3D programs a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite
- Education: Architectural degree from an accredited university
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years
- AutoCAD experience required
- Full time, In Person
- $55,000 to $65,000
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Benefits
Michael V. Testa Architect is a innovative architectural design firm providing services for commercial, residential, retail and industrial projects. We have over 20 years of experience and are licensed in eleven states. We are proud of our strong, long-standing client relationships as well as our commitment to the projects we take on. We are looking for a focused and collaborative professional to join our talented team. Permanent residency status in the US is required. Relocations will not be considered. If you are dedicated to excellence, meet our qualifications and are looking to work in a highly collaborative & positive environment please provide your resume & work samples.
Please visit our website for more information about our firm.
Please provide resume and work samples in pdf format to email@example.com.