AA is seeking a full-time Architectural Designer with exceptional design capabilities and drive to join our dynamic studio. AA is a compact and progressive architecture firm focused on translating high-value design to constructed reality. We are located in the central design district, with a growth trajectory that aims to expand its reach and scope to larger markets and diverse typologies. Our projects are currently focused on high-end single and multi-family developments in Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills, and surrounding areas in addition to commercial interiors and adaptive reuse.
Candidates interested in the position must have at least 2+ years of firm experience and be capable of designing and processing a project from conception through CD. Candidates must demonstrate design sensibility, Aptitude for documenting the design in all phases of the project, interpersonal communication, and technical skills. We are looking for ambitious individuals who can bring motivation and their unique craft to an industrious and dynamic team.
We encourage participatory design, professional growth, and exposure to all stages of the project for the candidate. We offer a full healthcare plan including dental, vision, and chiropractic care as well as a 401K plan (time limits apply). We provide support for individuals taking their professional path to licensure and provide visa sponsorship for exceptional international candidates should they qualify under law.
- Exceptional Design Portfolio
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Architect/Designer in a firm
- Time management
- Construction Documentation
- Competence with: Revit, Rhino, Adobe Suite, Office
- Goal and career oriented
- Initiative and motivated
- Understanding of construction methods
- Graphic presentation skills
- Project coordination
- Aptitude in working under pressure, meeting set targets & deadlines
- Positive interpersonal communication abilities
- Knowledge of Construction Administration (not required)
- CA license is a plus (not required)
- LEED certification is a plus (not required)
Please submit the following in one pdf to:
- Best work samples (Portfolio)
- Reference Letters (Optional)