Oliver Cope Architect seeks talented and motivated architectural designers with a minimum of 5 years of experience in high-end residential design for a full-time position.
The candidate should possess the following:
- B. Arch or M. Arch Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in residential design.
- Proficiency in CAD drafting and 3D modeling and rendering programs.
- Working knowledge of traditional details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and document management skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a team under the direction of a project manager.
- Experience in the design and construction phases from Schematic Design & Construction Documents through Construction Administration.
- Experience with shop drawing review and coordination.
- Experience with the research and selection of architectural materials.
Proficiency with CAD drafting and 3D modeling and rendering programs is required. Vectorworks experience is a plus but we will provide training in the application. We also utilize SketchUp and V-ray for 3D Modeling and Rendering, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
Oliver Cope Architect is an award winning New York City firm specializing in new high-end homes, house renovations, townhome and apartment renovations. Founded in 1988, the firm is one of the premier residential firms in the country and has earned a reputation for creating one-of-kind residences of the highest quality, crafted to meet the specific needs and desires of our individual clients and their families. For additional information on our work please visit www.olivercope.com