Michael Abraham Architecture was founded in 1992 with the goal of producing mindful, design driven architecture. We strive to create high-end residential spaces that look to the past but are decidedly contemporary. Our robust portfolio spans the Midwest, and extends across the United States and Canada.
We employ a straight-forward design palette, using both time-tested and innovative materials and techniques to create contextual, but often unexpected results. Our team believes in the steady collaboration between architect, designer, builder and client, and embraces the challenges of a project to create casually elegant homes that are both inviting and comfortable. We understand that the most successful design comes not from a predetermined style, but bares itself through the steps of the design process.
Currently we are in search of fulfilling a position that can help contribute to the day to day operation of our studio.
- Completion of a bachelor’s level degree in architecture, interior design or related field of work.
- 2-10 years of post grad experience. (residential experience a plus)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Take on the task of putting together a complete construction document set.
- Have a willingness to learn new skills and be detail oriented
- Be willing to work in a team setting and contribute to a positive work environment
- Have the versatility to multi-task
Benefits: include paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings with matching company contribution, health insurance.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.]