Architectural Designer (+2 Years)
H Architecture, a design-oriented award-winning architecture firm based in Midtown Manhattan, is seeking multiple level of architectural designers; including Junior Designer of +2 Years’ experienced individual to work for projects of diverse scales and types with the firm’s cross-cultural design team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary/ cultural growing studio environment on various project opportunities.
Persons interested MUST meet the following requirements:
- Professional Degree in Architecture required
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD for drafting and modeling skill required
- Excellent 3D modeling and rendering skills (Rhino, Grasshopper, VRay, enscape, etc.) required
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred
- Parametric and other design application abilities a plus
- Strong technical skills, knowledge of building, life safety and ADA codes is required
- Strong conceptualizing and visualizing skills as well as highly qualified-graphic eyes preferred
- Strong communication, written, organizational and collaborative skills
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Direct experience with Design Development and Construction Documents desired but not required
- Experience in DOB process preferred but not required
Salary and benefits package are competitive and based on experience/skill level. Please email short cover letter, resume and selected work sample including professional and academic work to email@example.com (subject heading by application, i.e. Intern/Junior Application_your name), combined into a SINGLE PDF no larger than 5mb. No telephone calls please. We will only contact candidates who meet our criteria.