Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £26,500-30,000 Dependant on experience
I am pleased to be supporting an ARB chartered and award-winning practice who focus on the residential sector- from house conversions, HMO properties, student accommodation, commercial conversions, one off houses and developer housing. My client’s mission is to create better environments and homes for all people, and they are now on the lookout for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their friendly team!
The ideal candidate will already have their year out experience in a UK based practice and be living locally to Lincoln. It would be preferred to have similar sector experience.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a friendly team where you will play a vital role to the practice’s success.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified.
- At least your year out industry experience in a UK based practice.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Design flare and good technical abilities.
- Able to delegate your work load and complete projects within the given time frame.
- Work along side the team on the design stages of projects.
- Relevant project experience would be preferred.
- Living locally to Lincoln and ideally your own mode of transport.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01793365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you soon!