Knight Architecture LLC, founded in 2005, is an award-winning architecture practice specializing in residential and academic design projects. The firm is propelled by a commitment to our clients and to the environments (both social and ecological) impacted by our work, the pleasure of aesthetics, a love of drawing, and a confidence in architecture’s ability to improve the world. Our office is located in the heart of New Haven, Connecticut, across the street from the Yale School of Architecture, the Yale Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art. Cultural and dining offerings abound within walking distance of the office. We are looking for outstanding, emerging talents to serve as designers in the firm.
The position will involve working alongside our architectural staff to:
- Produce design presentations, construction drawings, field sketches and supporting materials.
- Provide construction administration services.
- Develop promotional materials and execute general office tasks required to maintain a productive office environment.
The position requires the following qualifications:
- Master of Architecture and/or Bachelor of Architecture degree
- A minimum of two years’ full-time experience working in an architectural practice
- Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office software
The position offers the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits including a robust health and dental package, paid time off and holidays, and 401(k) plan.
- A dynamic, supportive, and collaborative working environment
Please send C.V. and work samples as a .pdf file to email@example.com using “Designer inquiry” in the subject line.