Architecture and development firm that has been involved in some of NYC’s most dynamic projects is looking for an energetic and motivated Revit-professional with strong graphic abilities to join our staff.
This is a full-time, project-based 4-month commitment, with benefits. Ideally the candidate will continue working with the firm at the conclusion of the project. The candidate must be NYC-based, as the project will require in-person meetings.
Our ideal candidate has:
• 3-5 years of professional experience primarily using Revit
• Excellent Graphic Design skills, with proficiency in Adobe InDesign
• 3-5 years of experience with AutoCAD
• Basic knowledge of Architectural, Interior and Furniture Design
• Willingness to learn and demonstrates attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
This role does not have to be filled by an Architect, though that would be a plus.
Please send a cover letter, resume and work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF file under 5MB. In the cover letter, indicate your available start date and desired salary.
Salary is commensurate to experience.