MorenoMasey is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
London (Blackfriars) – hybrid – permanent
MorenoMasey is an award-winning design-led architecture and interiors practice. We create exceptional spaces through thoughtful, technical and sustainable architecture. We have a passion for contemporary and sustainable design and work on bespoke residential and commercial projects at varied scales across London and the UK. We are currently working both remotely and from our office in Working From_Southwark.
We are looking for talented and committed architects with experience and professionalism to work as part of a small team on bespoke residential and hospitality projects independently and alongside a project architect.
We are looking for the right candidate to start imminently.
Responsibilities will include:
- generating creative design at all stages of projects
- preparing technical design and specification information for construction
- integrating sustainable design and ethos into existing and new projects
- contributing to design and technical workshops for all projects
- managing information packages with responsibility for end-to-end delivery and integration into the project
- bringing new ideas and energy into the company through self-directed research and a curiosity for excellence in the built environment
- reporting and providing feedback to the internal and external project team
- identifying project risks during the architectural process
- maintaining careful custody of the client brief and company vision for projects in all aspects of the architectural process
- looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve processes across the business
- delivering the highest quality of drawn and written output at all times
managing and fostering strong, productive relationships with clients, consultants and contractor teams
Successful applicants will:
- have ideally at least three years of experience post-Part 3
- have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- be well-organised
- be an excellent collaborator
- be self-motivated and self-directed
- be a strong and engaged team player
- have working experience in high-end residential or hospitality architecture
- have good direct working knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- have a keen interest in high levels of design and detail
- be proficient in Vectorworks (essential), MS Office, InDesign and Photoshop
- must have the right to work in the UK
Training is at the core of our ethos and MorenoMasey is dedicated to the continuing education of its team members. We actively encourage and provide opportunities for our people to expand their knowledge and skillsets in the built environment to benefit both our projects and the practice. This element of further training will be incorporated into your experience at MorenoMasey which can offer you the opportunity to specialise as you progress within the business.
We pay at market rate based on experience and offer a number of additional company perks:
- 20 days annual leave (increasing by one day every year after two years up to five days), bank holidays and days between Christmas and New Year
- flexible working between home and office (two days from home)
- flexible working hours (10 am to 4 pm core hours)
- health and life insurance
- pension scheme
- outstanding co-working offices with perks including events, food, drinks, Hoxton Hotel discounts and access to wellness studio classes
- regular CPD/seminars/Vectorworks training up to 100 hours per year
- payment of ARB fees
- social events (Summer and Christmas parties)
Please submit your CV and portfolio detailing relevant experience, salary expectations and availability via the ‘apply for job’ button below!