CallisonRTKL seeks an Architect to join its Retail Stores team located in Seattle. As a designer at CallisonRTKL, you will join a highly collaborative and creative team dedicated to excellence in design and innovative problem solving. The ideal candidate for this position will be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starting individual driven to succeed.
At CallisonRTKL, you will be a critical member of a network of design professionals who value collaboration, fresh insight, and bold talent. You will also be a part of a sought-after corporate culture that supports dynamic career advancement and prizes work/life balance.
- Works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Assists with design and construction document preparation
- Revises drawings and provides design solutions for project elements
- Conducts research for the project team
- Produces graphic presentations
- Performs calculations and basic analytical tasks
- Provides technical guidance to junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of Architecture experience, retail experience preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to focus on a single project or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Submit portfolio with application
CallisonRTKL offers a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental, and vision coverage along with disability benefits, life insurance, and a 401K plan. We have professional development benefits as well as many voluntary benefit options. We offer 19 annual PTO days for this position’s title level and nine paid holidays per year.
Please apply here.