Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunities and invite you to consider submitting your resume and qualifications.
Design Search Associates (DSA) offers a talent referral program if you refer a friend that our client hires. These bonuses range from $1,000 to $8,000.
Our client is considered one of the top Hospitality Hotel/Casino Firms in the world. With offices worldwide there is ample opportunity for advancement for the right person.
As Architects, intermediate and senior candidates you will be responsible for ensuring that technical solutions are consistent with the project design and are developed and produced. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
*Develop and represent lead technical viewpoint on projects. * Portray conceptual design ideas and prepare presentation and design drawings. * Provide technical solutions to design dilemmas. * Prepare, correct and update documents during Schematic Design, Design Development, CD and CA phases.
* High-rise multi-family experience helpful
* Extensive knowledge of Hi-rise Condo’s, including a working knowledge of equipment and materials, space requirements, and design standards and principles.
* Expert interior architectural detailing skills.
* Advanced AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of Revit Architecture software and 3D software packages such as Sketch-Up, Rhino, and 3D Studio Max.
* Knowledgeable of building systems, building codes and ADA requirements.
* Sound documentation and field observation skills.
* Good command of MS Office applications.
* Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
Please upload your resume and portfolio at www.designsearchassociates.com