TCA Architecture + Planning is a full-service architectural firm, nationally recognized for design excellence, focusing on a wide range of complex municipal, commercial, multi-family, and custom residential projects.
TCA is committed to a collaborative, team approach in providing exceptional project results for our clients in all aspects of service, including master planning, programming, interior design, sustainability review, and LEED documentation, complete construction documentation, and construction contract administration.
We have a staff of 18 in an open and supportive work environment, with a professional, yet casual office atmosphere. With COVID-19 precautions, we are working remotely with online meetings and limited office visits. We are conveniently located in the Roosevelt/Green Lake community 2 blocks from the light rail station.
We seek an ambitious Architect / Job Captain, kindly humored, with:
- Commitment to design excellence, sustainable design strategies, and excellence in service to clients
- 5+ years of architectural work experience
- Proficiency with Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD
- Experience with technical aspects of architecture and assembly of construction documentation
- Examples of projects that involve a high level of team coordination and collaboration
- Construction contract administration experience
- LEED accreditation, or working towards
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated skill in taking initiative and follow-through
- Looking for a significant growth opportunity
This full-time position provides a very competitive salary and benefits package, with bonus compensation for extra time worked.
Qualified applicants will provide a cover letter with a resume describing relevant qualifications and goals, with examples of your project work, via email to email@example.com. Please include ‘Project Architect’ in the email subject line.
No phone calls, please.
TCA Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.