DREAM is looking for architect interns to join its team in Paris, France.
Created and directed by Dimitri Roussel, also manager of the agency Laisné Roussel, DREAM agency has about twenty collaborators and achievements all over France.
We are working hand in hand with both private and public developers on a variety of projects. The scale of said projects range from small housing units to large office campuses with locations spread all over France.
Over the past few months we have won several competitions for major projects and are thus looking for students to aid in the development of said undertakings.
A strong work ethic, as well as the ability to work as part of a team, are important qualities we require our interns to have. Our multi-cultural team is comprised of dynamic, motivated, young architects whose various backgrounds contribute immensely to the richness of our identity as an architecture office.
As an intern, you will be working under the supervision of a project leader and will be playing an active role in various stages of the development of a project.
Professional and technical requirements:
- mastery of 2D drawing software AutoCAD (REVIT a plus)
- mastery of the ADOBE Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- good grasp of 3D Modeling software (SketchUp /Rhino/3DS/VRay)
- good model-making skills (clean and precise)
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- accuracy and precision
- strong drive and a good sense of responsibility
- be motivated and willing to be part of a team
Language skills: French and/or English
Located in Bastille, our open-space offices offer a privileged and friendly working environment.
Hiring season: September 2020
Length of internship: three – six months (three months minimum)
Salary: 600 euros/month including 50% of Pass Navigo (metro pass)
Please submit your CV and portfolio.