- Bachelor of Architecture/Master of Architecture (professional degree required)
- Registered Professional Architect (licensed in Arizona)
Professional Experience after graduation.
- 5-10+ years of Architecture experience, specifically in luxury residential design
PHX Architecture is looking to hire an enthusiastic Architect II that has extensive experience working in project management, specifically on luxury residential projects. This position will play an integral role in the success of our award-winning firm, and will manage projects ranging from small to large in scope. As Project Manager – this role requires proficiency in team management, consultant coordination, time management, as well as proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
Please note that this position will be located at our headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are looking for local candidates only. Occasional travel may be required depending on project location.
- Knowledge of architecture principles and practices, uses advanced techniques, and is responsible
- Supervision of a small staff of in-house associates and allied design professionals
- Working independently regarding architectural methods and complexities
- Demonstrated ability directing and managing consultants – civil, structural, mechanical/plumbing/electrical engineers to assure their work adheres to project design goals
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD – additionally, proficiency in Sketchup and Nscape is a plus
- Established ability to build and maintain great client relationships throughout all phases of the architectural process, keeping in close contact with clients as work progresses, and putting a dedicated emphasis on overall homeowner/client satisfaction for finished plans, specifications, and material approval
This position will:
- Serve as the primary client contact for PHX Architecture, and manage the project with moderate supervision
- Be accountable for all project deadlines, as well as team performance and overall project performance (i.e. timeline, budget, client satisfaction)
- Be responsible for project contract accounting and performance
- Lead a team of staff architects and associates, and outside consultants for every project, including detailed coordination of prime consultants
- Be responsible for relaying project details to Accounting and Marketing, as well as report on each status during a weekly PM meeting with firm ownership
The home of Living Architecture | PHX Architecture, led by Erik B. Peterson, is an award-winning architecture firm with offices in Scottsdale, Arizona and Beverly Hills, California. Licensed in nine states, we have a strong team of diversely talented professionals joined together for a common passion for detail and inventive design. Our design concepts continually adapt, conform and most importantly, respond to each project’s unique location and characteristics.
PHX Architecture offers a variety of architectural services from site planning and construction administration to graphic renderings; we focus on classic and contemporary residential, hospitality, golf clubhouse, dining and commercial design.
PHX Architecture is strongly committed to providing the best architectural services to each client. With attention to detail and a commitment to high standards for quality design, each project reflects our client’s needs while allowing its users to experience architecture at its finest.
If interested in this position please apply with your CV/Resume and a portfolio of work. You can apply through the job application link or email your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!