Drumbeat is a progressive architecture, interiors, and branding firm. We focus on neighborhood placemaking, intentionality, and the brand experience. Drumbeat’s seasoned team delivers spaces with you in mind. With an ever-expanding list of adaptive reuse and new build projects, Drumbeat nods back to the historical integrity of place to create purposeful neighborhoods.
Drumbeat is looking to expand our team. The position is full-time and located in Salt Lake City, UT. This is a unique opportunity as Drumbeat operates within a “Team of Teams” that includes an in-house commercial real estate developer, general contractor, and property management/leasing team. We are not a traditionally structured operation but work with and alongside all facets of a building and construction team. The ability and understanding of the architecture process from project start to close out is paramount.
- Responsible for technical project documentation during the Design Development through Construction Administration Phases
- Working as an integral member of project teams, assisting the Project Architect in preparing Design Development and Construction Documents Packages, including drawings, sketches, studies, and specifications.
- Preparation of Design Development and Construction Documents
- Project drawing documentation, including plans, sections, elevations, details, schedules, and the like
- Coordinating the Architectural portion of a DD or CD package
- Coordinating Architectural and Consultant documentation
- Working within assigned deadlines and milestones
The Knowledge, skills, & abilities we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of architectural experience
- Proficient knowledge of the construction documentation process
- Knowledge of building codes related to architecture
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Strong organizational abilities and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for good design
- Self-motivated; able to work independently on various assignments related to the project
- Licensed Architect in the state of Utah
- Architecture education at the bachelor’s or master’s level
- Highly skilled in REVIT, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite