Dattner Architects is an award winning architecture firm based in New York City. We have a passion for the city, and for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
We are seeking talented Architect/Designers to join our transportation and infrastructure studio. The selected candidates will be key members of the project team during all phases of project development, from design presentation through construction administration. This hands-on role will include developing design options, producing interior and exterior detailing, and drawing coordination.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
- 3-7 years professional experience
- Architectural Registration preferred
- Interest in working with agency clients
- Outstanding design and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, including knowledge of NYC zoning and building code, Construction Set development, and detailing ability
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Articulate, with strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Revit. Experience with Microstation preferred
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion, Twin Motion, Enscape, and/or Rhino
- Authorization to work in the US
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. The annual salary range for this position as described is $70,000 – $95,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To Apply: Architect/Designer – Public Projects
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner