- USA citizenship or be permitted to work in the USA.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Skill in Autocad and presentation software. Revit capability a plus.
- USA experience in design, detailing and construction administration.
- Verbal and writing abilities.
- Participate in the design and production of multiple projects at all phases construction administration.
- Attend actual and virtual site meetings and prepare minutes. Observe and document progress and quality of construction work.
- Communicate with in-house staff, consultants and clients.
We offer a negotiable salary ranging from $60,000 to $85,000, commensurate with experience and skills. We have flexible work arrangements, health coverage and profit sharing.
Salam & Giacalone Architects PC is an established and awarded architectural firm located in Manhattan. Our projects cover public buildings and educational facilities. We are looking to hire talented and highly motivated individuals who have the potential and ambition for growth towards positions in our office leadership.
Our office organization enables staff members a hands-on experience. Working on multiple projects and different phases of work, including design, construction documents and job administration. Our transparent office environment provides exposure to all aspects of the practice. Our office is adapted for virtual work during the epedemic.