Iannuzzi Studio is a three-person architecture firm located in the Eastern Market neighborhood of Detroit, Michigan. Specializing in custom residential architecture and a rich variety of boutique, urban commercial projects, we work across styles while keeping people and place at the core of our solutions. Our focus is on innovative design solutions backed by extensive research and knowledge of craft, construction, fabrication, and materiality. We honor our relationships with owners, users, and the environment by aiming to enhance life through good design that is simple, elegant, and thoughtful.
Currently, we are seeking an Architect/Designer who can help contribute to the quality of work coming out of our office. This is a full-time position with competitive salary and health benefits. The successful applicant’s qualifications will include:
- Minimum of 5 years of Architecture firm experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Strong ability to work between all stages of design including concept design, model making, and digital modeling/rendering, with special emphasis on construction documents, technical detailing, and project management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including a customer-service approach to our clients
- Enthusiasm for material and design research
- Tireless attention to detail and passion for excellence
- Strong interest and experience in custom residential and creative commercial work
- Eligibility to work in the Unites States
For consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio (including samples of construction documentation) to email@example.com. Please limit your email and attachments to 9mb.