Designer / Architect
Roger Ferris + Partners is seeking a high-performing, self-motivated designer and/or registered architect for a fulltime position within our main office in Westport, CT.
Candidates must have an accredited degree in architecture or another related field of study and three to eight (3-8) years of experience working with high-end commercial or residential project types. Candidates will be immersed in a collaborative and supportive studio culture with high expectations for design and creative excellence. Candidates will be expected to balance multiple assignments while adhering to established deadlines.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Legal status to work in the US, including a valid working permit and/or visa
- Completion of an accredited program in architecture or another related field of study
- Three to eight (3-8) years of professional experience as an architect / designer
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly collaborative and able to contribute positively within a team structure
- Strong design skills and an innate desire to produce meaningful work
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and well organized
- Exceptional time management skills
- A flexible and open attitude towards different working methods
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of and proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Sketch-Up and with various rendering programs and plug-ins such as Lumion, V-Ray, and Maxwell.
- Advanced knowledge of and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
For those interested, please send an email with the subject, “Interest in Designer / Architect,” and submit a single document containing a cover letter, your resume and work samples in .pdf format to:
Incomplete submissions will be discarded.