At RODE we believe in collaboration. We bring together creative leaders and inspired designers to work together to shape the places in which we live. We share a passion to lead Boston’s neighborhoods into the future by combining exploratory design and contextual architectural solutions. We are excited to open an opportunity for a full-time Architect/Designer to join the team in the design of institutional, commercial, and multi-family buildings from design through construction.
Candidates must have a Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree, and 5+ years of professional architectural design experience.
Candidates should also have:
- Professional experience and proficiency in Revit (a must) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design and graphic illustration skills
- Proficient in creating photo-realistic renderings and developing presentation documents
- Demonstrated experience executing architectural projects in various design phases
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to effectively communicate ideas to various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
- Ability to organize and manage tasks and priorities on different projects to meet deadlines
- Be highly motivated, curious, collaborative, creative
RODE celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment for all employees. We are proud to offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants.
Interested? To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and sample portfolio (all documents should not exceed 5MB) to email@example.com.
Please note this is not a remote position.