schlaich bergermann partner has an opportunity for an Architect/Designer to join our New York team and contribute to exciting projects around the world.
We design lightweight structures, bridges and facades. We are active, engaged designers, engineers and thinkers who also collaborate with innovative architects, artists, and designers. The scale of our work ranges from high rises, long-span bridges, and stadia to sculptures and experimental pavilions.
We are currently seeking someone with a background in architecture to contribute to our work. This person ideally would have the following experience and interests:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in architecture
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work both independently and as part of a team, and determine priorities
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, and Grasshopper
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
We are looking to add the right person to our team who will:
- Bring a creative approach to designing and documenting buildings, bridges, facades, and other structures
- Produce models, drawings, and renderings
- Work with our team of engineers, architects, and designers to develop design concepts and take them through to construction
- Collaborate and communicate with some of the world’s leading architects, artists, and designers on innovative projects
- Contribute in their own way to our diverse team spirit and creative office environment
Must have U.S. work authorization.
Please send a cv and portfolio to email@example.com.